& encourage others to do the same by:
- authoring a book (with lots of bonus content) to help faculty members across disciplines design student-centered blended courses with effective technology integration.
- hosting a solo podcast for higher education professionals looking to increase their confidence and capacity for juggling day-to-day demands.
- writing and sharing essays about productivity, resilience, and learning like it’s your job.
- coaching academic writers to assist with productivity and strategizing scholarly pipelines.
- facilitating workshops for higher education professionals who want to design and/or pursue pathways for self-exploration and skill acquisition.
- speaking and consulting on topics and issues related to improving student learning and faculty professional development.