The Introduction to Academic Writing and Publishing Master Course is a collection of 9 mini-courses developed out of the first year of the how to: academic webinar series. Each mini-course includes a series of video lessons and reflective interactive workbooks. The following topics are included in the course:
- Juggling Multiple Writing Projects
- Organizing an Edited Collection
- Promoting an Academic Book
- Interacting with Journal Editors
- Setting & Accomplishing Writing Goals
- Writing a Book Proposal
- Being a Productive Writer
- Creating & Maintaining Your Publishing Pipeline
- Designing a Five-Year Publishing Plan
how to: academia mini-courses
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!