A couple weeks ago, I released a podcast episode about my favorite reads of 2018. In case you missed it, I thought I would also share them here for those of you looking for some good books to add to your 2019 to-read pile.
I divided my favorites into fiction, non-fiction, and series. You can also connect with me through my Goodreads profile if you want to following along with my reading throughout the year.
Top five fiction books
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- The Things that Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
Top five non-fiction books
- The Unsettlers by Mark Sundeen
- Lost at Sea by Jon Ronson
- Life Work by Donald Hall
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- At Seventy by May Sarton
Top five series
- Virgin River by Robyn Carr
- Temperance Brennan by Kathy Reichs
- Ryder Creed by Alex Cava
- Cork O’Connor by William Kent Krueger
- Manon Bradshaw by Susie Steiner
To think on:
- What books did you love in 2018?
- What do you recommend that I should add to my to-read list this year?