In this episode, we talk about our different approaches to generating content for our businesses. We discuss our similarities and differences in thinking about how we make and share our content, and how we approach creativity. We share their strengths (and challenges) around creating different pieces of content like videos and blog posts, and how we approach the creative process more generally.
Transcript (.docx) – coming soon!
- How do we approach content generation?
- How are we similar in different in our approaches to creativity?
- What are our anxieties (and superpowers) around creativity?
- How do we jumpstart creativity?
- How do we re-purpose old content?
- How do we avoid burnout when creating a lot of content?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
- Sara’s YouTube Channel
- Katie’s Podcasts
- More of Sara’s stuff
- More of Katie’s stuff
- Sara’s 8 Tips for Surviving Grad School video
- Jen Polk – FromPhDtoLife
- 4 Tendencies model from Gretchen Rubin
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!