In this episode, we discuss knowing when to outsource, and how we’ve gone about getting help with our various work projects when the time is right. We talk about positions we’d love to hire for in the future, and to what degree we could never outsource certain aspects of our businesses. We also discuss the pros and cons of bartering professional services instead of paying for outsourcing.
- What types of work do we outsource?
- When do we know it’s time to get some help from someone else?
- What is our motivation for outsourcing?
- Do you have to pay someone money for their work? Or are there other types of professional exchanges or bartering for services that are acceptable?
- What could we never outsource?
- Where might we like to get outsourced help in the future?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- Company of One – Paul Jarvis
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!