In this episode, Katie and Sara discuss the boundaries they have set for what they share with their audiences.
- What are our personal/professional boundaries in online spaces as female business owners?
- When do you share personal things? How do you share things authentically without being excessively negative?
- How does your online presence represent your brand?
- If/When do you decide to talk about the personal stuff?
- How do you interact with people who know you from your online content when they are overly personal in the first interaction?
- How do you be a woman on the internet?
- How do we deal with politics on the internet?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Katy Peplin’s Twitter feed
- Hilarious World of Depression Podcast
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking Podcast
- Katie’s book: Managing Your Professional Identity on the Internet
- Sara’s Honestly Series
- Katie’s Radical Self-Trust framework
Contact us directly! You can find Sara at @DrLangworthy and Katie at @Katie__Linder. Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose. If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show. Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!