In this episode, we share our biggest fears about our businesses. We open up about our fears of failure, fears of dropping the ball, and fears of being trapped on a career path. We talk about challenges of growing sustainably, testing out new skills or services, setting pricing, and dealing with imposter syndrome.
- What are our biggest fears for our businesses?
- What does failure mean to us?
- Are we afraid of people not having good opinions of us or our work?
We ask listeners:
- What are the things that you’re afraid of in your professional life? What is the deep rooted thing you’re afraid of that may be affecting your business?
- What are your fears now, and what were they 2 years ago? How have you grown and how have your fears changed?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- Go for a walk and reflect!
- Anything Worthwhile Takes Time – Video – Debbie Millman – When you do good work consistently, it will add up to something, even if you don’t know what that thing will be.
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
- Katie’s YGT episode about keynote pricing
- Katie’s YGT episode about talking with clients about money
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!