In this episode, we talk about the process of starting an LLC and share some of our mistakes and things we’ve learned along the way. We discuss how and when to hire lawyers, accountants, bookkeepers, and how to open business bank accounts, deal with quarterly taxes, and whether or not to get business insurance.
- How did we start our LLCs?
- Do we have lawyers? Accountants?
- Do we have business insurance? Bank accounts?
We ask listeners:
- What did we miss?
- What did we not talk about?
- What are other things we should talk about with respect to starting a business?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- Getting Started in Consulting – Alan Weiss – Introduction to consulting, what do
- List of 100+ Resources for signing up for our mailing list.
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!