It’s kind of hard to believe, but it’s been almost three years since I first launched my podcast You’ve Got This (now one of four podcasts on The Radical Self-Trust Podcast Channel).
Anniversaries are always a good time to reflect, and as I think about what’s next for the podcast, I’m also asking you to share your feedback.
Here are a few quick questions that I’m hoping you’ll answer for me (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your responses):
- Do you currently listen to the podcast? If yes, what are your favorite things about it? If no, any particular reasons why not?
- What changes would you recommend I make to the podcast channel? Are there things you want me to talk about more? Less?
- I’m considering shifting the podcast format to include more interviews. What do you think about that?
- I’m considering producing less episodes than I currently do (perhaps only one per week), but that would be slightly longer episodes (20–30 minutes or more). What do you think about that?
- Do you have any other feedback you want me to consider as I reflect on next directions for the podcast?
Thanks in advance for any feedback you provide!
To think on:
- When do you reflect on next steps for large projects?
- How do you use anniversaries as opportunities to check in or reflect?