In this episode, I mention the following:
- Emotional Intelligence collection from Harvard Business Review
- Managing Yourself collection from Harvard Business Review
- Dani Shapiro’s Still Writing
- Dani Shapiro’s new memoir
- Stephen King’s On Writing
- Anne Lamott’s Bird by Bird
- Judy Carter’s The Message of You
- Speak More by the National Speaker’s Association
- Paid to Speak by the National Speaker’s Association
- Louise Penny’s The Brutal Telling
- Fict Fact website for tracking series
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris
- Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
- The Four Hour Chef by Tim Ferris
- The Peak Performing Professor by Robison
- my recent edited collection on Hybrid Teaching & Learning
Life Work Q&A is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!