In this episode, I mention the following:
- Various publications on my CV
- Linder, K.E. (2011). “The Fat Memoir as Autopathography: Self-Representations of Embodied Fatness,” a/b: Auto/Biography Studies 26, 2: 219-237.
- Linder, K.E. (2011). “Spelling Out Racial Difference: Moving Beyond the Inspirational Discourses in Akeelah and the Bee,” Red Feather 2, 2: 18-33. (Reprinted in Fleeting Images: Portrayals of Children in Popular Culture, edited by Debbie Olson & Vibiana Bowman Cvetkovic. Lexington Press, 2012: 207-224.)
- Linder, K.E. (2011). “Global Competition in a ‘Flat’ World: A Foucauldian Analysis of the Neoliberal Mentalities of 2 Million Minutes,” Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education 32, 3: 443-456.
- Linder, K.E. (2012). “Creating Space for Adjunct Faculty: The Multiple Roles of Centers for Teaching and Learning,” Journal for Centers of Teaching and Learning, 4: 33-59.
- Linder, K.E. & Klaf, S. (2013). “Faculty Development Scholarship: An Analysis of To Improve the Academy, 1982-2011,” To Improve the Academy, Vol. 32: 163-182.
- Linder, K.E., Cooper, F.R., McKenzie, E.M., Raesch, M. & Reeve, P.A. (2014). “Intentional Teaching, Intentional Scholarship: Applying Backward Design Principles in a Faculty Writing Group” Innovative Higher Education, 39, 3: 217-229.
Life Work Q&A is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!