In this episode, I mention the following:
- 25% Done blog post
- 2018 goals episode on YGT
- virtual summer writing groups
- my new book on Managing Your Professional Identity Online
- an edited collection on High-impact Practices in Online Education
- an edited collection on The Business of Innovating Online
- Thrive Online, the series I edit
- The AcademiGig podcast (now Make Your Way)
- The Anatomy of a Book podcast
- The Research in Action podcast
- The how to: academia webinar series
- The how to: academia mini-courses
- my coaching practice
- my coaching training program
- my Goodreads profile
Life Work Q&A is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!