In this episode, I share my 2017 writing and publishing accomplishments.
In this episode I mention the following:
- videos from my 10-day writing retreat in winter 2016/2017
- the white paper I published for my work at Oregon State
- a YGT episode on organizing a virtual book tour
- the New Directions edited collection on hybrid teaching and learning
- my first book (now available in paperback!)
- my April 2017 writing challenge
- the Textbook and Academic Authors Association
- my projects for Oregon State
- the how to: academia webinar series
- the Oregon State research database
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
Think Write Revise is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie's blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!