In this episode, I mention the following:
- previous blog posts on my 2018 goals and quarterly updates
- Managing Your Professional Identity Online
- High-Impact Practices in Online Education
- my blog
- ht:a mini-courses
- year two of how to: academia webinars
- companion site for MYPIO
- SoTL by Design
- Prolific, my online community for academic writers
- a blog post on quitting Facebook
- my new website speaking page
- my virtual writing groups program
- my coaching practice
- the International Coach Federation
- my radical self-trust taxonomy
- the walk/run challenge I launched in the fall
- my Goodreads profile
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
This episode of You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.
You’ve Got This is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.